Make dates current. Announce server move. Move email to our own domain.
Make dates current. Remove dead links. Make minor changes.
Updated af2f error page with final outcome of Harrel Gaylon trial. Added link from main page to af2f page.
Updated figures for 2008-2009 on the reduce your taxable income legally page. Date updates on home page and links page. Added some more recipies to the weekly diet page.
Minor edits to home page.
Added some more recepies to the weekly diet page
Minor main page editing for 2008. Harrel Gaylon court status updated on the af2f errors page.
wartaxboycott.org site added to links.
More questions answered in FAQ.
Updated information on main page
Site Updates, reduce your taxable income legally and external links moved to own pages. Fixed some spelling errors.
NCWTR site added to links.
Added drying clothes on a line to living on $12,000 a year.
Reduce your taxable income page added, with a link on how one single person lives on only $12,000 a year.
External Links Added:
- Northren California War Tax Resistance NCWTR A site for war tax resisters in Northern California, but has good information for everyone.
- National War Tax Resistance Coordinating committee NWTRCC Formed in 1982, provides information and support to people involved in or considering war tax resistance. Site now has a special Iraq war page.
- Nonviolent Action Community of Cascadia NACCAmong other things, a place to park your money that you are withholding from the war machine. Although putting your money into an escrow account doesn't get you off the hook with the IRS, it will help you resist the temptation to spend the money you are holding back. The IRS will also have a more difficult time collecting since the deposits are held in the name of the escrow fund. If worst comes to worse and you are forced to pay up the funds will be there.
return to main page
- We researched some of the claims made in America: Freedom To Fascism and found some errors. Read more here.
- Bad News: Final outcome of FedEx Pilot Vernice Kugin. She beat the criminal rap for W-4 resistance, but still had to pay up. Details here. Although she was not a war protestor, this shows what the IRS will do if there is a lot of money involved.